Friday, May 31, 2013

May Ministry Update

Wow, this month has been amazing.

Our whole family went on a trip to Washington D. C. and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

And the long car trip afforded me time to work on the nativity. I completed all of baby Jesus and I got quite a bit done on Mary.

It was good to have a vacation. I think one of the reasons I enjoyed it so much was that I made the decision not to worry about everything that I had left undone. You know what? That took so much stress off the whole trip. Now that I'm back home and the work is mounting, I'm trying to continue in that same attitude.

 It's good to work hard and do your best, but stress can be avoided. What if we chose not to get stressed over life. What if we did our best and then rested in what God is doing inside us? Wouldn't it be amazing?

Let's try it, shall we? Let's chose not to get stressed. Let's chose to enjoy the work. Let's chose to live today to the full.

No comments:

Post a Comment