Monday, July 28, 2014

Update

Hi everyone.

It's good to be back. For a moment at least.

To be honest, I've missed blogging. I've missed connecting with you all online and sharing my life with you.

Lately I've been volunteering, sewing for the hospital, reading more, enjoying family, helping making some films, and living life.

Things have been such a mix this year. I've had some really amazing things happen. Continuing to volunteer, family time, filming, etc. I've also had some hard thing come into my life. My Dad was diagnosed with a Cognitive illness, I've been struggling with discontentment, and trying to decide where God wants me.

It's been a year full of challenge and blessing. And through it all God has been there, loving me, helping me, showing me the way to go. Even though I've been confused, I've never been alone. Even though life has been difficult at times, I've always had the strength to get through. Even though I've cried out in pain and hurt and frustration, I've always found loving arms waiting to hold me.

I don't have it all together, but I'm becoming okay with that. The great thing is I know the one who does have it all together. And He doesn't need any competition.

So today, my goals are to enjoy the life I have and lean a little closer to the one who gave it to me.

God bless you, Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment