Thursday, April 25, 2013

Audiobook Review: The Blessed Woman


I received this audiobook for the purpose of writing a review. 

Narrator Thoughts - To be perfectly honest I didn't finish this audiobook partly because the narrator wasn't very good. She didn't put much feeling into the words. She seemed to be just reading it, not putting her heart into it. It put me off. 

Book Thoughts - Like I said, I didn't finish this book. Maybe it got better after the part that I left off, but I didn't stick around to see. It was pretty boring. The subject was good, but the way it was presented wasn't engaging. Maybe it was just my perspective, but it was kinda dry. 

It could also be that the author writes from the married woman perspective. Being a single-girl, I felt like this book is more geared for married women. 

So this book won't go on my favorites list, but I do think that you can gain encouragement from this book if you stick with it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment