Saturday, June 9, 2012

I'm Off!

I'm off to Film camp this week!
It's been a dream of mine for over a year now to learn how to make Christian films and participate in making a film. This week I get to do both.
God is not limited to just using our crafty talents to bless others. He can also use our film and acting talents. If you have a dream of acting or making a film, keep pursuing it! Keep following what God has placed in you heart. Keep doing what you know and let Him lead you. It will turn out better than you ever could have imagined.
And you can expect an update sometime in the next month for how the film camp went. God bless, Rose

1 comment:

  1. Hurray! I'm so excited for you my friend! :D I pray you have a blessed time (I *will be praying for you) and that you learn lot's of interesting things! {{HUGS}} Can't wait to hear all your adventures when you get back!! *squeals* :D

    Love you!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete