Monday, February 6, 2012

I Got Two Blog Awards!

I was awarded two blog awards from Julia  Thank you so much! :)



So for both awards I have to post 7 random things about myself and then award five other bloggers each other these awards.

So 7 things about me.

1. I love chocolate!

2. Although I love chatting with friends on Facebook and e-mail, I also love reading and sending handwritten letters. Phone talks are also something I love.

3. I've never been out of the country, but if I ever do I would love to go to Hallstatt Austria.


4. I've worked as an election clerk.

5. I love to take long walks in the woods behind our house.

6. I love to bake. Muffins, cookies, and cakes are some of my favorites.

7. I teach at Christian homeschool co-op.

So now I tag five people for each award. :)

For the


I award






For the 

I award






Thank you so much Julia for this award. 
To all of you who were awarded, you post these awards, come up with 7 random things about yourself, and pick five other bloggers to receive that award. 

God bless, Rose 

4 comments:

  1. You're so very welcome, Rose! :) I'm glad you liked the awards! :D

    When you go to Austria, take me with you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I'll see what I can do, when I figure out when I am going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award, Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awm thank you for the award, my dear! <3 I don't do awards, but I am still honored to receive them..{hugs}

    -lucia @lucia, etc.

    www.one-beloved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete