Monday, April 20, 2015

The Holy Bible: Audiobook Review


I received this book courtesy of Christian Audio for the purpose of writing a review. 

Narrator Thoughts: To be honest I found this narrator rather flat. His voice was very rich and deep. Perfect for reading the Bible. Yet his voice lacked the emotion and beauty found in the scriptures. I will give him that his voice was very nice and kept me listening for a while. Maybe it was just me, but I felt like it left some to be desired. 

Book Thoughts: Obviously it goes without saying that I am a deeply devoted Christian and as such, the Bible is very precious to me. I enjoy audio Bibles, but this one didn't measure up to some of the others that I have read. For me one of the things that makes any audio Bible is the music and sound effects. Two things that were sadly lacking in this audio Bible. It felt like there was something missing. The narrator was fairly good, but on the whole I felt it lacked quite a bit. 

To get a copy of The Gospels or to see another review, Please go to Christianaudio.com or Amazon.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment