Thursday, March 21, 2013

I Still Believe: Audiobook Review


By Rose H.

I received this audiobook courtesy of Christian Audio for the purpose of writing a review.

Narrator Thoughts - Not much to say one way or another. He did have a good voice and put some good emphasis into the words, but it wasn't amazing.

Book Thoughts - When I saw this book come up on my list that I could review I jumped at the chance. A few months ago I saw Jeremy Camp in concert and was impressed by his humility and his honesty. So when this book came up I was so excited to read more about his life. His journey hasn't been easy, but through it all God has brought him to a place where he can say, I still believe in God.
One of the things I liked about the book was his honesty. About his struggles, his roots, and his anger. In todays world we aren't comfortable when people raise questions or struggle. For Jeremy it was just one step on the journey. He worked through the struggles and questions. I appreciated that  he didn't make light of his anger, but looked at it as something to wrestle though with God.
Overall, I found the book enjoyable and thought-provoking.

To buy this and other audio visit http://christianaudio.com/ or http://www.amazon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment