Friday, October 12, 2012

Rose's Idea's Part 1

Birthday Presents



Everyone likes it when people remember their birthday. It’s fun to have someone say, “Happy birthday!” or for somebody to send them a present. We expect that family members will remember our birthday, but isn’t it fun when somebody outside your family remembers your birthday?

I don’t know where I got the idea, but about five years ago I started keeping track of people’s birthdays. When someone’s birthday would roll around, I would prepare a small gift and a card. Normally I would write something along the lines of “Happy Birthday. May God bless you. Rose.”

As for the gifts, I just bought things at thrift stores or I made little things.

You would have been surprised. Sometimes when I gave people presents, you would think that they hadn’t ever gotten a present in their lives. They were thrilled.

This is fun and easy way to bless people. I guarantee you, if you ask people their birthday, they’re not going to hit you over the head. People love to know that someone cares and remembers little things like birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment