Friday, January 20, 2012

Leave the Rose

          By Rose H.
          I stopped to smell a rose. The soft petals tickled my cheeks and its sweet fragrance filled my senses.
          “It’s beautiful,” I whispered to God.
          “I put it here just for you.” He answered softly.
           It was so lovely I wanted to pick it and take it with me. I gazed at the flower thinking at how beautiful it was.

           But then I remembered that someone else would probably pass by that same place. If I picked this flower, then they wouldn’t be able to enjoy it. Then what would brighten their day as mine had been?
           So I left the rose, so that all could enjoy it.
           Wherever you go and whatever you do, leave lovely fragrances there. So that those who come behind you can be blessed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment