By Rose H.
During the holidays there are many opportunities for helping others that you can take advantage of. Just dive into them and spend some joy.
1. Volunteer at a food bank or soup kitchen.
2. Ask a needy family in your church over for a meal.
3. Invite some friends over to make Christmas cards for a local nursing home.
4. Give some change to bell ringers.
5. Take some friends cookies and let them know what they mean to you.
6. Be a secret Santa for someone in your church.
7. Send a Christmas card to a faraway friend.