Saturday, December 1, 2012

Audiobook Review: Because He Loves Me


I received this audiobook for Christian Audio for the purpose of doing a review. 

Narrator thoughts - To be honest I found this narrator to be a bit monotone. Maybe it was just me, but she didn't seem very enthusiastic about her subject. 

Book Thoughts - When I first saw this book I was excited. I thought that it would be a book about basking in the fathers love. Instead I found a long (sadly dry) book about how our father is very wrathful but has decided to love us anyway. 
That's not the God I serve. My God and Jesus love people deeply and is broken-hearted by the effects of sin. He made a way for us to be with Him because He loves us and doesn't want us to be apart, but it was a joint effort. 
I felt like the book came across more discouraging then I would like. Besides the author didn't really organize her thoughts as I like.
Maybe this was just me, but I didn't like the book very much. 

To see this or more titles go to http://christianaudio.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment