By Rose H.
One of the great things about the holidays is the time we get to spend with your family. Here’s some things that you can do together that are fun and easy.
1. Read a holiday book together like The Forth Wise Man, Christmas Stories for the Heart, The Little Drummer Boy, or If You Take A Mouse To The Movies.
2. Pull out some of your favorite Christmas movies and enjoy them together as a family. I have some friends that wrapped up all their Christmas movies, and unwrap and watch one every day in December. That way it would be a surprise what they would watch that day. Whatever you do, just make it fun.
3. Bake together. Have everyone pick their favorite cookie, and work together to make them.
4. Take a winter stroll together.
5. Enjoy hot chocolate in front of a crackling fire together.
6. Work on Christmas presents together.