Friday, March 22, 2013

Living It! #3

I've been a volunteer at the hospital for almost two months now. When I set out to become a volunteer, I had little idea of how things would sort out. I came prepared to do whatever they needed. My hope was to spread some sunshine to the people I came into contact with.

But now, two months into this new adventure, I'm enjoying what I get to do. From helping staff and patients, to making the someone's day brighter, to chatting with my fellow volunteers, I like sharing the life and love God with others. Doing little things to make their day a little brighter.

Each day has a different set of challenges and joys. Part of what I enjoy is the different tasks and adapting to each.

It's just one of the ways that Live It. What could you do or start to live the It out in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment