Friday, March 8, 2013

Living It! #1

By Rose H.

This year MOHL and it's writers are centered on living out our faith not just writing about it.

For me this goal is personal. For months I felt like had been urging me to step out, take a chance and do something new to help others. It's coming in several different forms. This month I want to share with you some of the different ways God has been helping me to live out my faith.

#1 Serving Family

One of the things that I wanted to do is make sure that I serve my family, even as my life gets busier. It seems like we are all getting busier with different and amazing activities. But I wanted to make sure that I'm still taking time to contribute to our family. So this year, I've been trying to do little things daily to help my family.

Things like ... Cleaning up after I cook something, help siblings with work, make more sweets (always a winner), and encouraging and praying for them.

My hope for the the rest of this year is that I can encourage and bless my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment