Friday, October 5, 2012

Ministry (or lack there of)


What do you do when you haven’t been doing a lot of ministry things? When you’re a ministry blogger, I guess that I should be doing more for charities and such. But lately I haven’t been doing much. I’ve been mainly making films and spending time with family. Making things for charity has dropped down on my list. 

It’s not that I don’t want to make things for charity anymore, it’s that I haven’t been making time for these things. I’ve been too busy. 

As I sat down to write a batch of blog posts, I felt bad that I didn’t have more to tell you. That I couldn’t show you what I had made, or tell you about something I did. But as I sit here writing, I couldn’t come up with anything to tell you about. 

Yet there’s one thing I can say, there are seasons when we are more productive than others. There are times when we will have fruitful seasons of ministry. And no matter what stage were in, God is right there with us. He will show us what we are supposed to do and where we are supposed to go. 

So I may not set a record for the most items made for charity, but I’ll focus on what God has given me to do today and see where that takes me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment