As I promised here is the update on how my challenge to spend more time family went.
So I tried each day to take some time even if it was just a few moments and spend quality time family. Here’s some of what I got to do.
1. I got to play some new games with them.
2. I got to catch up with how everyone was doing.
3. I got to dance with my sister.
4. We sat around the Christmas tree one evening, sipped hot chocolate, and talked.
5. We went Christmas light searching and sang Christmas carols.
6. We had a very restful Christmas day.
So it was a nice Christmas break. I enjoyed it. I hope that yours was a restful and blessed Christmas as well.