Monday, August 4, 2014

Audiobook Review: Praying For Your Prodigal

I received this book courtesy of Christian Audio for the purpose of writing a review.
Narrator Thoughts ~ He had a rich and deep voice that brought this book to life. It almost felt like the author himself was reading it. The book was read with such tenderness and passion.
Book Thoughts ~ This short, yet wonderful book was so helpful to me. Even though I'm not waiting for a prodigal I found this book extremely encouraging. The letters from parents of real prodigals at the beginning of each chapter gave a touch of realism and hope. Kyles thoughts and musings inspired me. His honest and gentle style is encouraging. At the end of each chapter there is a prayer, each one is beautiful and honest.
That's one of the things I liked most about this book. Kyle was honest about pain, the hope that we have, what we can do, and letting God take care of our prodical.
I would highly recommend this book.
You can also buy this book on Amazon and through Christian Book Distributors.

No comments:

Post a Comment