Thursday, April 24, 2014

Audiobook Review: Taking God At His Word


I received this audiobook courtesy of Christian Audio for the purpose of writing a review.

Narrator Thoughts ~ Steady and calm. His voice was perfect for this book.

Book Thoughts ~ I had listened to Crazy Busy a few months ago and really enjoyed it. To be honest when I started this book I was expecting a book that would stir me on the same level.
It did make me want to read my Bible more. To listen to what God was saying and not always take other peoples word for what was said.
However I felt like sometimes he went off on a theology discussion and lost me. I could see what he was saying, but I felt like he followed rabbit trails at times.
Overall I felt the book was a good reminder to dig into our Bibles, but not as good as his last book.

No comments:

Post a Comment