Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Crazy Busy: Audiobook Review

Crazy Busy


I received this audiobook courtesy of Christian Audio for the purpose of writing a review.

Narrator Thoughts ~ This narrator did an excellent job of bringing this book to life. I so enjoyed his calm and rich voice as he read this book. It was a perfect match.

Book Thoughts ~ Hands down, this was the best book I have ever read about business. I like staying busy, but I also complain about that more than I should. As I read this book I was challenged and encouraged in my journey.

It helped me to remember that even Jesus couldn't meet every need. He had to say no to some people.

I also loved how Kevin dealt with our attitudes behind business, not how to tame your schedule. I felt so much guilt and strain falling off my shoulders. I realized how much unnecessary pressure I put on myself.

I had become very bad about bringing volunteer work home, not focusing on family when I was home, and not paying attention to friends. This book helped remind me to live in the present.

This was an excellent book and I would recommend it to anyone struggling under the weight of a crazy busy schedule.  

No comments:

Post a Comment