Monday, November 19, 2012

Grace: An Audiobook Review


I received this audiobook was given to me courtesy of Christian Audio for the purpose of doing a review.

Narrator thoughts - I like Wayne Shepherd. I've heard several books read by him before and I have enjoyed each one. His deep clear voice helps set the mood for the message of the book. It was a perfect match.

Book Thoughts - I have always loved Max Lucado. His unique writing style and ability to touch the heart of the listener combine to make this a truly beautiful work. Through story and scripture Lucado gives you a picture of the grace of God draw on the canvas of His love.

Grace is lavished on us by a loving God. Will we take it? It's there, it's waiting. Waiting to cover us. Will we accept this wonderful and lavish gift called Grace?

To buy Grace by Max Lucado, head over to http://christianaudio.com/grace-max-lucado

No comments:

Post a Comment