Friday, April 20, 2012

MP3 Fun

Okay this is a just for fun post. 
Here’s something fun that you can do to keep yourself entertained. Put your MP3 Player on shuffle and then answer the following questions below. It’s so much fun. Here’s what I got.
If someone says "this is okay" you say:  Deep In Love With You (Love fixes everything)

What would best describe your personality? Theophilus (Whoever he was anyway)

What do you like in a guy/girl? Adore (Preferably me)

What is your life's purpose? Attempting The Impossible (Maybe it’s more like mission impossible)

What is your motto? Bumpy Encounter (Yep I’ve certainly had enough of them in my life)

What do your friends think of you? Undeniably You (Yeah, they look and no one doubts it’s me)

What do you think about very often? Meet The Author (I wish you could me, o wait the only window I have open is in two weeks, O wait a minute I forgot I’m writing that day)

What is 2+2? It’s A Beautiful World

What do you think of your best friend? Doctrine, Truth, and Love (That’s her all right)

What do you think of a person you like? Where (Yes, where are they?)

What is your life story? First Love (Now if I could only keep it)

What do you want to be when you grow up? Symphony #3 (I’m not sure whether this means I’m going to have a musical career or whether I will turn into the Symphony #3. We’ll see.)  

What do you think when you see a person you like? How Great Thou Art (Well they may not be, but it’s the thought that counts.”)

What do your parents think of you? Not Too Young To Die (Please, please I’m not all that bad)

What will you dance to at your wedding? Mercy Saw Me (As the old spinster and gave me a husband)

What will they play at your funeral? The Last Supper (I guess it was.)

What is your hobby/interests? Joy To The World (I’m a very optimistic person, most of the time.)

What is your biggest secret? Find Us Faithful (What does this mean? That’s the secret.)

What do you think of your friends? Going Home (I hate it they are always going home just when I want them to stay. Agh, I hate it. :P)
What's the worst thing that could happen? Call To Worship (Okay.)

How will you die? Trust (Obviously I trusted someone I shouldn’t have.)

What's the one thing you regret? History (There was always too much of it to learn.)

What makes you laugh? Free Man

What makes you cry? Battling Depression (It always brings me to tears.)

Will you ever get married? Completely (Yeah!)

What scares you the most? I Know You Know (I know you what I wanted to keep you from knowing, so now you know. Bummer.)

Does anyone like you? Hinds Feet On High Places (Only the book seems to like me.)

If you could go back in time, what would you change? Fill My Heart (The question is fill my heart with what?)

What hurts right now? Through Heavens Eye’s

What do you most often exclaim? Intro (At least I warn everyone that I’m coming.)

Where is paradise? There Is None Like You

What did you first say as a baby? Giants In The Land (Wouldn’t you say that if all the people you saw were bigger than you.)

If you had a pet, what would you name it? Prince Of Peace (Hopefully he would live up to his name.)

What is your favorite sight to see? Joseph’s Dream (The problem is he never seems to sleep long enough for me to see his dream.)

What makes you gag? The Secarii (Yeah, I hate those guys, even though I haven’t met them yet.)

What are you best at? Can’t Live A Day (If that’s what I’m best at I would hate to see what I’m bad at.)

If you wrote a book, what would you call it? Jesus Is Life (That sounds good.)

What did you wish for last? Safe and Sound
What would your superhero name be? Handsel and Gretal (why just have one superhero name when you could have two)

How soon will this be over? Miracle of Mercy

Where are you sitting? Dance With Me (I’m a very active person. What can I say?)

What do you most hate? I’ll Lead You Home (I guess the person that’s leading me home is the one I hate. I think.)

What do you most love? Stay Strong (Okay.)

What do you not care about? Falling Down (Agh I hate it when that happens!!)

What is your secret name? Away With The Summer Days

What will you post this as? Wresting With Love And Justice (Doesn’t that sound good?)

1 comment: