Over the years I’ve known many moms who have had new kids. A new baby is always such a sweet thing. There’s such excitement and anticipation that comes with having a new child. No matter if it’s number 1 or 8, each child is a blessing.
I like doing something special for new moms. While having babies is a joy, it can also be a little stressful making sure that everything gets ready for the baby.
Here are some things that you can do for the new mothers in your life.
1. Make them a baby blanket.
2. Put together a new mother basket. Put in things like bath salts, tea, lotions, candles, and other things to help her to relax.
3. Make them a baby bonnet. They can use it for the baby’s dedication day.
4. Offer to go over and clean house. This can be really helpful for mothers who have little kids. Cleaning house and watching kids can be a great blessing.
5. Make them meals after the birth. While they are recovering, the meals are taken care of.