Tuesday, March 29, 2011

An Award

 Miss Chaunalee has given me an award!



     So the rules are that I have to post 7 random things about myself and than I pick 7 people to receive this award.

1. I like roses. I know that may come as a great shock, but I really like them.

2. I like wearing clip earrings. They are so cute and pretty.

3. I like horseback riding. I don't like taking care of the horses, but riding is fun.

4. I prefer reading spiritual books to fiction (most of the time). :)

5. I named my laptop Tilly.

6. I love to sing.

7. My favorite conversations are those that I have with my Savior. He is so good and loving. I couldn't live without Him.

Now I pick

With A Song And Smile

Bloom

The Destiny Of One

All Things Lovely

Grace Reign

Daughter Of His Grace

A Living Sacrifice

To receive this award.


1 comment:

  1. I too absolutely love roses :)
    And thank you so much!
    Love,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete