On Thursday I completed my first semester of co-op. Here are just a few things that God has allowed me to do (ministry wise).
1. I got to teach five girls some homemaking arts
2. I got to sing and bless some people.
3. I got write not only in the co-op newsletter, but I also got to write an adaptation of a book in play form that is going to be produced.
4. I got to give cards and gifts to people who were having birthdays and to my secret sister.
5. I got to be the hands and feet of Christ many times.
Through one ministry I have gotten to do many little ministries. And that has been a blessing.