Thursday, April 29, 2010

Welcome To Homemade Ministry

Welcome to Homemade Ministry. My name is Rose H. I am starting this blog to get the word out about ministries and charities that need crocheted, knitted, sewn, and other hand-crafted items.
I promise you that I have checked out each of these charities beforehand. All of them are working charities that you can help. I try to find charities that have branches in every state, but for those charities that don’t have a branch in your area you might consider sending them a package.
But the word ministry doesn’t mean that you have to take on a huge project. You can do anything from a four inch square for an afghan, to a preemie baby dress, to a hat for someone with cancer, to an afghan for a troubled kid. Take a look around and find out about ways you can help.
Each week I will post new ministries, pattern sites, or others things about how you can help out others.
Finally, just do whatever God leads. Hopefully this blog can be your starting point for your own homemade ministry.

1 comment: